We spent a week in Salt Lake crammed full of fun activities. I'm going to attempt to add a slide show because I can't decide which pictures to post. WARNING there are a lot of pictures so only view if you're really interested in what we did! (Sorry Liz, I didn't have any good pictures of your kids to show. I'll be ready with my camera in August!)
The highlight for me personally was going to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House as a family. Sitting in a sealing room with my husband and children was such a special moment for me. I love them all so much and want to be with them forever. I am so thankful for temples on the earth to provide us with that blessing. The new title picture of our family was taken in the reception room outside of the temple. If you are in Salt Lake before August 1st, you need to go! It is a beautiful temple and a beautiful experience to go through with your family.
The highlight for my kids was playing with cousins and going to Lagoon for 2 days. Now, I admit to being a Disneyland snob, and have never found Lagoon to even compare. BUT I must admit that it was a LOT of fun this time. Is it because our kids were older, no diapers to change, no babies to feed? Yes, yes, and yes. All in all, a very fun, exhausting trip!
The highlight for me personally was going to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House as a family. Sitting in a sealing room with my husband and children was such a special moment for me. I love them all so much and want to be with them forever. I am so thankful for temples on the earth to provide us with that blessing. The new title picture of our family was taken in the reception room outside of the temple. If you are in Salt Lake before August 1st, you need to go! It is a beautiful temple and a beautiful experience to go through with your family.
The highlight for my kids was playing with cousins and going to Lagoon for 2 days. Now, I admit to being a Disneyland snob, and have never found Lagoon to even compare. BUT I must admit that it was a LOT of fun this time. Is it because our kids were older, no diapers to change, no babies to feed? Yes, yes, and yes. All in all, a very fun, exhausting trip!




6 comments:
Mom says: Thanks for the fun 4th after just barely returning from your trip, and then managing to figure out slide shows on top of it. (It wasn't all that long--but cute) You do amaze as you keep up with the times!
Nice job Karin! Cute pictures! I am very impressed that you were able to post a slide show! You'll have to show me how!
Good job Karin!!!! You did it!!! Staying up til' 1 in the morning pretending like I was showing you something important was worth it!!!! (Really I just like staying up late talking with you!!!) We loved having you here, even as your hotel for your Lagoon days!!!
I was wondering why I hadn't seen your blog before--but I guess it is because you just started it. I found it after you posted the link about your sister's news story on Facebook. Anyway, I'm glad you started it, it will be fun to keep up with you. You can see our blog (if you haven't already been blog-stalking it) at www.texascorbetts.blogspot.com.
Jody
Sounds like a ton of fun Did you have to have reservations to go to the open house?
Hey Karin
Your kids seem all grown up. I am glad I ran into your blog. We hope you guys are doing great. Your family looks great!
Post a Comment