
9 Reasons Why I Love Troy
1. His ARTWORK is truly amazing.
2. He has a great IMAGINATION.
3. He is a FISH in the water.
4. He is all about having FUN!
5. He has the biggest SUGAR tooth out of anyone I know.
6. He loves to PLAY with his younger brother.
7. He can entertain himself for hours with LEGOS.
8. He has a tender HEART.
9. I may be a little biased, but the boy is CUTE!!

Happy 9th Birthday Troy Boy- I love you!!





6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Troy. I remember when he was in your tummy and you went to FL and saw Troy Aikman. He is such a cute boy!! As are all his siblings!
He is definitely very cute/handsome. So glad he had a great birthday!!
I agree! He is sooo cute!!! We love all those things about him, too especially when he spends hours playing legos with my boys! :)
Sweet tooth, ehh?? I always knew that Troy was a smart kid!
oops, not Audrey....me! :)
Nine? Did you say NINE? Gulp. He is still four years old to me:)
Post a Comment