Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How cute is this? I mean, really!

Wow, two posts in one week! What has gotten into me? It might have something to do with the fact that I finally moved all of my pictures off my camera on to the computer so I'm remembering lots of things that have happened.


Whitney is in 7th grade this year and school starts at 7:45 am- ouch! We have a carpool with some of the neighborhood kids which helps out SO much. So on the mornings that Whitney is waiting for the carpool to pick her up, Dallin has decided to go out and wait with her. Just the two of them. My oldest and my youngest. So precious!

Stay tuned for my next exciting post which will showcase how NON-perfect our lives are. But really, you have to admit, this is so sweet!

3 comments:

Renee said...

The second picture brought tears to my eyes - how sweet! I love it when these moments can be captured! Good kids are great! I love when my kids get along! (btw: this is Renee - my google name throws people off)

Diane said...

That is so sweet. I love moments like that. Love your kids!

Steph said...

I am so glad to have your blog info again! I thought I saved it, back in the day, but I guess not. It will be fun to be blog buddies on top of our preschool visits!