Thursday, January 7, 2010

Be it ever so humble...

...there's no place like home. I wanted to show our home that we just moved from in it's "Before and After" stages. The "Before" pictures were taken by my sister Kelly when our parents first looked at the house for us. We were still living in Wyoming at the time. The "After" pictures are at various stages of our living there.

Wow! What a difference! It took many years to fix and improve things, and we sure learned a lot during the process. It's fun to look back and realize how much improvement we made. Although part of me is saying "Did we really buy such a dump?" Yes. Yes we did and we were excited at the time.
From Collages

From Backyard

From Basement Before and After<
From Living room and Kitchen
/a>
We love our old home! Can't wait to document the new home in all of its phases.

4 comments:

Diane said...

WOW, what great before and after pictures. You are a miracle worker. You've done a fabulous job, both your house and the yard! I'm excited for you and your new journey.

Jeanette Millward said...

I love seeing transformations like that. You must be a Bell!

Liz said...

I LOVE that you have all of these photos! You really did do an amazing job with that house and yard! Can't wait for the new house to be done!!! Love you!

Kerri said...

OK, you've tempted me with that chocolate mousse cake on my blog AND on Facebook, so you'd better make good with the recipe. I'm DYING to try it.

And I love the house pictures. You guys did SO much work.