I was in the mood to change my background tonight. So then I had to change the title picture. So then I thought I ought to do a new post so that everyone can come see all the new changes. All three of you who read my blog...
Unfortunately it's very late, and I don't have the time or energy to write anything witty, so I will just post a few pictures of what we've been up to lately.
Unfortunately it's very late, and I don't have the time or energy to write anything witty, so I will just post a few pictures of what we've been up to lately.
Cinnamon rolls for General Conference. Probably my best batch ever. Mmmm!!
Audrey is loving her first season of soccer, especially having Daddy as her coach!
This is NOT a Halloween decoration people! This is the real deal crawling up the front of our house. Eeek!!
Whitney drew this self portrait. Is she not the most gorgeous thing ever?!
Hooray for progress in the back yard. It is so fun to be able to play in it finally. Thanks again Adam.
Have a great fall y'all!!




12 comments:
Holy cow, where do I start my comments? Pic #1 Dallin is so cute! #2 Those cinnamon rolls look amazing! #3 So proud of Audrey and her soccer skills. #4 Good Job to Justin and his interceptions! #5 Yes, Whitney is gorgeous and an AMAZING artist! #6 Agree, Troy is a babe! #7 Poor little Dallin's foot, that was BAD! #8, I'm happy to be one of the 3 that love your blog!
#9 Love the progress on the backyard! Way to go Adam!
Well, I'll say AMEN to all of DiDi's comments! And I am happy to be one of the 3 who read your blog, too! :) Love the update!!! It was nice to chat with you yesterday! Lylas!
Well, I'm happy to be the third reader! :) Love the picture of your kids! And I thought seeing a scorpion was bad...I think I would absolutely die if I saw that humongo spider anywhere near my house! I just about died seeing it on yours! ha
Looks like you have four people that read your blog! Ha ha. Adam is amazing and your backyard looks great. I love Dallin's face in the water!
Make it FIVE!!! Yeehaw!!!
The backyard is looking so good! Exciting!!!
#6 and 7-------your biggest fans of all!
make that 8
Oh! That foot!!! I reminds me of cousin Charlie when Sam ran a shovel through his heel. Bloody footprints all the way to my back door. I really do believe that children have angels getting them through, or there would be no adults.
As always, your children are adoreable. Keep up the good work.
Oooh, I'm reader number 10!! Loved the update. Oh, that poor foot.
#11 I guess! I'm so bad at keeping up at people's blogs(And my own pathetic one) I read this one before & thought I commented. Love it all,except for Dallin's foot of course. Very true what Auntie Anita said about angels with children.
hey, remember me from South point ward, the Proctors. I hope you don't mind me finding your blog through Bonnie's. Your family is so cute, and Whitney beautiful. I just remember her as, I think 7 or 8. Time flies.
It looks like you guys are doing great! And I love your new place, all except that big spider. WOW!! I hope Dallin recovers well. That looked bad!
Post a Comment