I know that my background and postings should reflect more of the Christmas season that it is now. However. Our lovely computer decided to totally die several weeks ago. Dead. Cannot be revived, even according to the experts. So I am currently surviving off of Adam's work laptop in the evenings, which causes several problems, the least of which is updating my blog.
And we must have some sort of curse with computers, because Adam's laptop is now acting funny and is SLOOOOOWERRRR than tar. Think back to those lovely "dial-up internet" days. Yeah, not so fun. And not very conducive to updating blogs.
I REALLY want to show our new family pictures that we just had taken by the fabulous Robyn Lamoreaux. But since I can't, you can go see some of them here.
So Merry Christmas everyone. I hope I'm on Santa's good list this year and get a new computer, and no, it probably won't be a Mac. Santa can't justify spending that much this time of year.
2 months ago




1 comment:
VERY CUTE pictures!! Love them all. Thanks for sharing and I hope your computer problem gets fixed. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment