Today is Sweet Audrey's 6th Birthday. Every time I think of Audrey, I think of the word "sweet' because that's what she is, and that's what she has always been. To continue my tradition this year, I present:
6 Reasons Why I Love Audrey:
1. She is so full of love.
2. She is grateful for everything. She thanks you over and over for anything you give or do for her, and she really means it.
3. She is so UNLIKE my other kids in many ways, but the most so is how social she is. She LOVES when there are kids at a park because that means she can make new friends.
4. She is so LIKE my other kids in that she is a great reader.
5. She is so good at making other people feel better. We used to have a saying when she was younger: "Audrey makes it all better" because she would.
6. She has Personality with a Capital "P"!! She is hilarious to be around, and says exactly what's on her mind.
Can I cheat and add one more thing? Those CHEEKS! I love to just sink my lips into those wonderfully soft, chubby cheeks. Happy Birthday Sweetamous, Cuteamous, Audrey Cakes! I love you so much!!!






2 comments:
She's all that and more----hope she had a magic day!!
I love Audrey and all, but you seriously didn't do a post about our trip to DISNEYLAND?! By the way, Audrey is all of those things! I LOVE YOU AUDREY!
Post a Comment