Thursday, April 7, 2011

Paging Dr. Blogger

Someone please help me figure out this blogging thing and I promise to post more often. For instance, WHY won't my pictures of Audrey show up? On my screen, there are two boxes with little "x's" in them instead of her cute face. Is that what you're seeing as well? And WHY does it add so many spaces in between my sentences when I am only pressing "enter" once? WHY people, WHY? My kids are upset because I haven't posted anything about our Spring Break Disneyland trip but if I can't figure out these annoying glitches, it ain't happening.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Dude. I have a computer degree and I still think blogging is a mess. I'm sorry. Maybe I can come over and try to help sometime and NOT borrow your wheat grinder while I'm at it :)

Love you Disneyland header though!

blunckfamily said...

And I need help too. My old blog about Nor Tari has the same little annoying squares with ?? and, yes they show up on your blog so we know we're missing something cute!

Rebecca said...

Are you loading your photos to picasa and then uploading them to your blog, or are you loading your photos straight from your computer? Sometimes when the photo size is too large you can see it in your post but then when you publish it, it is too large and gives you the x's. As far as the stupid line breaks...I hate those. I have tried finding helps for this before and the only help I could find is that Internet Explorer makes it worse and that Firefox is best...but I think you already use firefox. Hmmm....

farmgirl said...

When you figure it all out, pass the info along...

Karin Webb said...

I know, maybe you should make a blog post about gramma and pooh-pa coming home or about trek or about father's day!!!!! P.S. i'm writing this in the future so i know that you get the picture to show up and that all of audrey is her when she's young.