3 months ago
Saturday, April 9, 2011
Please work, please work, please work...
Did it work? Can you finally see my adorable Audrey?? This is one of those times, that this blog is just meant for my eyes only as I try to figure out how to do anything on here. Be patient with me. And in the meantime, enjoy looking at my sweet girl. That is, if the pictures decide to stick around this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Yes, Yes, YES!! IT works and she is soooooooooooo adorable!! LOVE.THOSE.CHEEKS!!
It worked for me, too So sweet!
Yes it did!! So so cute!!!!
Such an adorable 6 year old!! We love Audrey!
Can't wait to see this cute 6 year old and ALL the rest of you next week! (Can we stay with you???)
She is such a cutie. I love those cheeks. I forgot to tell you that on Sunday right at the beginning of Primary she pulled me aside to make sure I knew we would be singing to her for her birthday...love her.
I'm late in commenting but we sure love Audrey! I remember her as a jabbering toddler and a sassy but sweet preschooler. She is one of a kind!
She is SO adorable! I have been having a nostalgic day today. Did some "photo organizing" on my computer. YOU, my friend, are in so many of my preschool photos! Thanks for making such a huge effort to be an involved preschool mom! Your kids are so dang lucky!!!!
Post a Comment